|| listen with your heart ||

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. . .
-MichaelJordan-

Tuesday 29 November 2011

rainbow after the rain

sometimes,we're strike by a storm on a rainy day
however
remember that there is always rainbow after the rain
this is rainbow in my life
their act(s) could make me laugh,happy n .... :)
they've brighten my life
I <3 u all
^______^


this is my cousin :baby:
kisahnya
 smalam.untuk jgka masa yg agak lama,,no electricity
hais...panas satu badan
dan mulalah keboringan pabila no tv, no lapppy( 0 battery), no fan
everything is abt no
hahaha
she fell asleep bcause of boredom
as she woke up,she walked,walked,walked and sit on that sofa
u can c her bored face.....
lalala~~
but I love u baby
hiiiiiiiiii



baby was thinking what to do next
hmmmm~~~
?????


tadaaaa~~
::syaza:: & ::baby::
two mat salleh celup in our family
ahahha
these two cousins r bestfren
they talk a lot in english
they do understand malay but less than english
hahaha
thats y i love to disturb them
listening them talking to each other
always makes me smile
activity: teka teki in english in the car while "raon2"
sekitar Pekas Saratok
*peace world*



this is rafeeq,,
baby's younger brother
he cried much when her mother (usu) left him at home
(bcoz of some works)
sbagai ganti
sya lah yg mbawa mereka di atas merayau2
hahaha
BUT
as he entered the car,he fell asleep
HAHAHAHA
thats kid



syaza & baby
when i said
taking picture
mula lh tu nk pose mcm2..


soo0o0o0o0o happy!!!!!!!
muahmuahmuah

p/s:: seronok bercuti bsama big family




No comments:

Post a Comment