|| listen with your heart ||

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. . .
-MichaelJordan-

Monday 8 September 2014

things that i could not say

there are many things that i cudnt say even though im dying to say it
i dont want to change you
really2 i dont want to
but at least cant you respect my feelings towards u
cant you see my efforts
my sacrifices
its ur right to do things your ways
again, cant you respect my feelings
dont you think about the reasons y i can hold on for a very long time
dont you know what feeling i have to hold on
havent you see i fall down
i think like im being fooled so many times but still i gave u chances to change
i mean not to repeat the same thing
but still i have to face the same incidents again and again
cant you fulfil my wish
im not mad, im hurt, there's a difference
huh~
what a life

sincerely,
a broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment