|| listen with your heart ||

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. . .
-MichaelJordan-

Wednesday 26 March 2014

once in a BLUE MOON

what I mean by once in a blue moon is, i rarely post something in my blog but if i do, that means something BIG happen.
dear friend, I know u r not in a good state. U r once a very good friend and still a good, i mean  a great friend for me..but now...what happen to you?have you lost ur mine? i hope not..i want to see your smile..sincere smile...if u r hurt, please share with me..you know right, im not ur friend only in ur good but also in ur bad. I want to see ur naughtiness, ur kruness, and I hope u are strong enough to handle it. I TRULY understand what u have gone through but we have no choice. Being strong is the only choice you have. I understand that this is hard for u but as time goes, you will realize and learn something from it. Don't forget that God has a better plan for you. Maybe from this experience, u will learn more n become a more mature person. This will be your 'bekalan' for the another phase in ur life. I know that all the memories will slowly come to u..u'll feel like...zaaap zaaap zaap ...y all the memories r here?am i supposed to cry or ignore?i really understand if u r 'BUNTU' as if u can do nothing coz ur mind is flying around all over the world and i wont be surprised if u think that this is end..BUT no no no..this is just the beginning.. U hve just started ur life...u still have a long time to go and learn and explore.. same goes to me...just please dont be alone...coz if ur alone,u might overthink and over react. I pray that u will recover soon and cheer up! HYMNAE n HWAITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment