|| listen with your heart ||

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. . .
-MichaelJordan-

Wednesday 13 March 2013

we're complicated in our own way

yes, you might see me as a stupid person, but I choose this path, I choose to be like this, I choose to be me, when time comes, it will reveal the truth. . .if we're meant to be, we'll be. . . if we're not meant to be, we'll see. . .
as long as we're happy now, that's enough. don't think about the past, don't predict what in the future,just live your life to the fullest and appreciate those who are still with you through good and bad.you will never know when they are going away from you, so love them, appreciate them, and show to them that you care, that you love. i'm doing this not because i want to seek revenge or for fun or for nothing, it's indescribable i just love even though it hurts. when you love someone, it is not necessarily involving two parties. you can just love anybody, anything without restriction.it's your heart by the way.not theirs. . .i hope that ONE fine day will come and i get the answer for my own question. open your eyes, open your heart, open your mind.love yourself before you can love others. 


p/s:do not fall in love because thing that falls always break and that hurts you, just love and you'll be okay (:



L.O.V.E 





No comments:

Post a Comment