|| listen with your heart ||

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. . .
-MichaelJordan-

Sunday 3 February 2013

ujianNya



today, we had replacement class for CNY holiday. as usual, I woke up early in the morning n. . . . i found that my eyes were red in colour. . .its not totally red,juz you know how sore eyes look like...hmm,, i feel like going to the clinic tomorrow but still searching for transport...anyone???? willingly to bring me there??? (: I hope He will send me someone. . . I know this is just a test from Him to me (hambaNya). . . sbgai hambaNya, aku hanya mampu berusaha dan berdoa agar d permudahkan segala urusanku. . hanya kepadaMu aku memohon pertolongan ya Allah. . . Ya Allah, tabahkanlah diriku ini dalam menepuhi segala ujian dan dugaanMu...




ms.noor n her red eyes...kekekeke. .. 




*doa itu senjata muslim*

No comments:

Post a Comment